Sunday, May 2, 2010

All moved in!

For those of you who didn't know, Brady and I just bought a town-home. It's so fun to have a place of our own! We closed on our house last Thursday and moved in on Saturday. We have so many boxes to unpack but we are so happy to finally be moved in. I'll have to post some pics when we get all settled in. I am looking forward to decorating it and not worrying about how many nails we put in the wall and I am so excited to paint it! It will also be nice not to hear scary barking dogs every day. This has been a very stressful and exhausting month and I am so happy that it is over and I can enjoy May. Thanks to all that helped us move, we really appreciate it. It went very smoothly!

1 comment:

chantelle said...

Alright! I'm so excited for you. I bet you guys are just loving a new place. I know how exhausting it is to move. I bet all of the stuff you bought at IKEA will look great in there.