Sunday, April 11, 2010

IKEA finds






If everything works out for Brady and I, we will be moving in our new home at the end of this month. We have to just plan like we are moving out even though we aren't sure if it will work out. It is very frustrating. I have been having fun deciding how I want to decorate the new house. I just went to IKEA on Friday and I was looking for something to brighten up the living room. I think I am going to paint it a darker shade of brown. Brady and I just bought a brown sofa and love seat also. So with all the shade of brown I wanted something that would look cheery. I found these fun red items that I think will just make it adorable. The first pic is of the red lamp shade I found. The second pic is of the red cushions I found to go with the couch and love seat. I bought 4 so we could put 2 on each couch. The third pic is the fun curtains I found to go on the window in the living room by the fireplace and the front door. The fourth pic is a floor lamp base to go with the red lamp shade. We also found a red and white striped rug to go in the living room as well.

No comments: